1.React v17.0.0 is here but, to be honest, there is no new feature in this release if you want more details on what are the changes done in this release check the link below.
2. After almost 2 years here is the new Webpack 5 with architectural improvements and new features.
- Major changes in Webpack 5 (Read the official document provided below for more details)
- Removed Deprecated Items
- Automatic Node.js Polyfills Removed
- Named Chunk IDs
- Native Worker support
3. Latest npm v 7.0.0 is here with some exciting new features which includes
- Workspaces: a set of features to the npm CLI that provides support to managing multiple packages from within a singular top-level, root package
- Automatically installing peer dependencies: prior to npm 7 developers needed to manage and install their own peer dependencies. The new peer dependency algorithm ensures that a validly matching peer dependency is found at or above the peer-dependent’s location in the node_modules tree.
- package-lock v2 and support for yarn.lock: Our new package-lock format will unlock the ability to do deterministically reproducible builds and includes everything npm will need to fully build the package tree. Prior to npm 7 yarn.lock files were ignored, the npm CLI can now use yarn.lock as a source of package metadata and resolution guidance.
For more details on npm v7.0.0 visit the link given below.
4. We have Hooks as well as higher-order components in React then, Why to use React Hooks over higher-order components here is details comparison article by -ROBIN WIERUCH
5. Want to learn how to do SVG animation with React Native so this the video tutorial by
If you enjoyed reading this article, please share this article with others and also do follow us ????
If you have any comment, question, or recommendation, feel free to post them in the comment section below!
And for more news article like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new news article every week.