1. New React Docs beta is live! Covers function components, hooks, rendering, state updates, and other key concepts
Post credit: u/acemarke
2. Next.js 12 – “biggest release ever”
- Rust Compiler: ~3x faster Fast Refresh and ~5x faster builds
- Middleware (beta): Enabling full flexibility in Next.js with code over configuration
- React 18 Support: Native Next.js APIs are now supported, as well as Suspense
5. The Talk That Made Me Finally Understand How the Event Loop Works
6. How to cancel an HTTP request in Node.js
7. What’s New in Gatsby 4
- Deferred Static Generation (DSG)
- Server-Side Rendering (SSR)
- Parallel Query Running
8. Over 100 Algorithms and Data Structures Demonstrated in JS
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.