This comparison is based on the numbers which project got traction in 2020, by comparing the numbers of stars added on GitHub, over the last 12 months. Check out the link for more details.
3. AWS is creating a new open-source design system’ with React. There is no official document yet for the same but till it gets released you can check this article.
4. Deno v1.7 is released here is some of the great improvements to existing APIs and tooling.
5. 2021 Node.js User Survey is now open. The goal of this survey is to learn more about how you are using Node.js
And for more details check the link below. For those who want to check last years survey results here
6. Why Fastify is a better Nodejs framework for your next project compared to Express?
7. As a frontend UI developer you should check this out you will love it. A Pure CSS Cyberpunk 2077 Buttons.
- Logs messages related to the request will be recorded.
- External resource calls (databases, APIs) along with timings and request and response payloads.
- Function calls with start and end timings.
You guys should check this out it is free and also open-source.
2. CERBERO: Another tool for web developers that track everything your users are doing on your web page.
This tool is also open-source. Check out the link for more details on the installation and features
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new news article every Friday.