1. The Story of 5 RCEs Found in npm for $15,000
- Around the middle of July, GitHub launched a private bug bounty program that focused on the npm CLI.
- In this article author will discuss the root cause of these vulnerabilities, as well as briefly walk through the exploitation process
2. Tasuku (タスク): A Minimal Task Runner for Node
- タスク (Tasuku) is a minimal task runner for Node.js. You can use it to label any task/function so that its loading, success, and error states are rendered in the terminal.
3. Gatsby 4, now in Beta, combines the control and scalability of server-side rendering with the performance of static-site generation, creating a whole new web of possibilities.
4. Awesome Node: Almost 600 Curated Node Packages, Resources and Links
- Curating the best Node.Js modules and resources
- Runs on PC, mobile and console platforms (same platform backends as Chowdren).
- Uses an AOT compiler to generate fast machine code using an SSA IR.
For more details check out the article link below,
6. Electron 15.0.0. released with changes like,
nativeWindowOpen: trueis no longer experimental, and is now the default.
safeStoragestring encryption API
- Added resize
7. Using Recoil instead of Redux For State Management In React Applications.
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.