1.Node v15.6.0 (Current) Released with AbortSignal support for a
fork for more details check the link below.
2.Microsoft announced TypeScript 4.2 Beta, Below are some new changes coming with 4.2
- Leading/Middle Rest Elements in Tuple Types
- Smarter Type Alias Preservation
- Template Literal Expressions Have Template Literal Types
- Stricter Checks for the
For more details on the beta release check the official document link is given below.
3. Going to upgrade to React 17? Here is an article that will tell you how to fix the Issues and breaking changes when upgrading to React 17.
4. Most React developers would have had this question sometime Why React Context is not a state management tool. So for those who want to know WHY? here is an article with a detailed answer for the same.
7. Google cloud function now has added support for Node JS 14. Check the article below for more details on the same
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below!
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new news article every Friday.