1. TypeScript 4.6 Beta announced and it is coming with changes like,
- Allowing Code in Constructors Before
- Improved Recursion Depth Checks
- Indexed Access Inference Improvements
- Control Flow Analysis for Dependent Parameters
2. The baseline for web development in 2022
3. Choosing the right component library for your design system: MUI vs Chakra
4. Unboxing Expo SDK 44
5. Eleventy v1.0: The Node-Powered Static Site Generator
6. TypeScript Features to Avoid
7. React Native 0.67 announced with a very minor update
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.