1. Announcing Parcel v2!
What’s new in Parcel 2?
- An all new plugin system, which makes Parcel fully extensible. This allows Parcel to scale from small side projects to massive production applications with complex build requirements.
- Tree shaking is enabled by default, including support for ES modules, CommonJS, dynamic imports, and CSS modules.
2. Rover by AcademyJS: Rover is a command-line tool for learning programming interactively.
3. NPM is down
4. Mantine 3.0 is out – 120+ hooks and components with dark theme support
5. Introducing Sapling, A VS Code Extension For Traversing Your React Component Hierarchy
6. ReacType 8.0: Your Preferred React Prototyping Tool Now Exports With Tests
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.