1. Next.js 11 released with key highlights like,
- Conformance: A system that provides carefully crafted solutions to support optimal UX.
- Improved Performance: Further optimizations to improve cold startup time so you can start coding faster.
next/script: Automatically prioritize loading of third-party scripts to improve performance.
- Webpack 5: Now enabled by default for all Next.js applications, bringing these benefits to all Next.js developers.
2. Utopia: A design and coding environment for React projects and components that run in the browser
It combines VSCode with a design and preview tool, and full two-way synchronisation: design and code update each other, in real-time.
3. The Art of Frontend Engineering
4. Journey of Improving React App Performance by 10x
A new kind of static site builder that delivers lightning-fast performance with a modern developer experience.
6. Vue.js 3.1.0 (Pluto) Released
7. Introducing the Memory Inspector
Social Network Post Picks Of This Week
1. Go-to website when looking for a particular component
Looking for the best one. What does that mean?
- has a good, intelligent search
- shows alternatives
- lots of components
Original Post Link – u/_prettylights_
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.