1. As promised Node January 2021 Security Releases are here with new versions all around Node i.e
- Node 15.5.1
- Node 14.15.4
- Node 12.20.1
- Node 10.23.1
2. React has come up with Zero-Bundle-Size React Server Components. This is still in development but React official site has given some early demo video check out by clicking on the below link
3. AnimXYZ: A animation toolkit that helps you create, customize, and compose animations for your website.
Checkout the official link for more details.
4. Building and deploying a simple news app using NextJS. This is a full video tutorial with very good quality content you should check out if you are into NextJS.
5. npm gets the new release v7.3.0 with changes like
npm confignow supports getting & setting multiple values at once (ex.
npm config get foo bar baz&
npm config set [email protected] _auth=xxxx)
npm rebuildnow accepts paths as an argument (ex.
npm rebuild ./node_modules/foo/)
6. Another article for NextJS developer. 10 Next.js Tips You Might Not Know!
7. unDraw: In web development or any other application development images plays a very important role. Here is unDraw an awesome open-source illustration site.
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below!
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new news article every Friday.