1.When ReactJS v17 came there were not many noticeable changes you can count but there was a lot of improvement behind the scenes one of them is JSX improvement.
Check the article for more details on JSX improvement.
2. csv-parser which can convert CSV into JSON at rate of around 90,000 rows per second
3. After 33 release candidates Vue Router 4 is officially released as stable. It took developer almost 2 years to complete this release.
- Improved bundle size
- TypeScript integration
- Dynamic Routing
- Improved Navigation system
4. “How Lyft is migrating 100+ frontend microservices to next.js”
2. VSCode extension for name your functions consistently.
3. The server-less newsletter TypeScript app course (Demo is in link)
4. Sticky table header with React hooks
If you have any comment, question, or recommendation, feel free to post them in the comment section below!
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new news article every Friday.