Now you can join our reddit community for the latest update.
1.Node.js middleware engine for AWS Lambda middy released new version with some big changes like,
- All middlewares now use
async/awaitand have deprecated
http-error-handlerno longer exposes status code >= 500 by default.
Checkout the link below for more detailed information on the same.
2. A [email protected] console format for development that aims to improve NodeJS development UX by
- adding the source of the logging statement to the log output
- optimising readability of each log statement through log statement separation, output colourisation and arg pretty printing
3. E-commerce Website With Django and Vue Tutorial by freeCodeCamp.org
4. Announcing TypeScript 4.3 Beta
5. Replacing let with const, Even when it feels impossible
6. Vue 3 won’t support IE11 as per the Vue team: Due to the complexity involved and the amount of other work at hand, it’s been de-prioritized down the road.
7. After two years here is the latest release for React hooks form v7.0
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.