1.Which automation tool is fast? Here is the Puppeteer vs Selenium vs Playwright, a speed comparison.
2. AWS Announces Mac Instances for Amazon EC2 yes it is not directly related to JS news but it is one of the best things that happened in last week for apple developer. Check the link for more detail on the same.
3. “The tiny all-in-one development tool for modern web apps, in a single 2Mb file with no dependencies.” With features like,
import "packages"from npm without installation
- Smart bundling and caching for npm dependencies
- Hot reloading for modules, Preact components and CSS
- Lightning-fast JSX support that you can debug in the browser
Check with link for more on this.
4. Here is the detailed article about
5. Want to know “How The Heck Does Vite Work – A comparison to Webpack”
6. Adobe has come up with React Hooks for Accessible UI Primitives which is called as React Aria. Get more on that, click the link below.
7. Some of the small new releases this week listed below
If you have any comment, question, or recommendation, feel free to post them in the comment section below!
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new news article every firday.