1. 4x smaller, 50x faster – Rewriting asciinema in Rust and SolidJS
2. 24 days from node.js to Rust
3. React folder structure for enterprise-level applications
4. Floating UI — a new, low-level positioning library for tooltips, popovers, dropdowns and more with React and React Native support
5. Prettier 2.5 Released: Now with TypeScript 4.5 and MDX v2 Support
6. How Does React Actually Work? React.js Deep Dive
7. Storybook 6.4 – Smaller, faster, and interactive
- ▶️ Interactive stories to simulate user behavior and tools to debug it
- ⚡️ On-demand architecture for 3x smaller builds and faster load times
- ⛸ Automigrate + versioned documentation for easier upgrades
- 📋 Linter to enforce Storybook best practices
- 💯 Hundreds more fixes and quality of life improvements
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, feel free to post them in the comment section below or you can DM us.
And for more news articles like this subscribe to TheArrowFn we post new articles every Friday.